OUR EDUCATIONAL PHILOSOPHY
We endeavor to help each student maximize his or her potential and live his or her life to the fullest. Our fundamental educational philosophy is composed of two integral parts:
• To nurture the growth of our students, and provide education tailored to each student’s individual needs and circumstances;
• To equip our students with practical and readily applicable skills that meet market demand.
OUR EDUCATIONAL PRACTICE
To provide the best education at our schools focused on applied sciences to prepare our students for the job market, we have established a unified education practice, which primarily consists of:
• Employment-focused major offerings and educational plans;
• An educational approach that promotes a stimulating classroom atmosphere and motivates students to succeed;
• Modern apprenticeship training;
• Workplace simulation training programs;
• Outsourced work programs and other programs established through collaboration with business entities;
• Internship arrangements; and
• Teaching quality assessment.