1. Responsible for relevant design guidance, communication and coordination, and for the accuracy, timeliness and rationality of the plan design;
2. Implementing the expanding design according to the determined plan, and submitting the design results and design budget as planned;
3. Responsible for construction drawing design according to the determined expanding design and cost control requirements, and submitting the design results as planned;
4. Assisting in solving design problems arising from on-site construction, and responsible for the accuracy of construction results; cooperating with the asset management department for the inspection of relevant units and for the preparation work of bidding documents;
5. Responsible for integration and communication between the Group and universities and colleges.
1. With a bachelor's degree or above from a university or college of 211 Project, majoring in environmental art design or interior design or relevant majors;
2. With more than five years of related experience; understanding the process of construction and technique and being familiar with construction materials;
3. Having hand-drawing ability and being proficient in CAD and Photoshop;
4. Ability to quickly understand design schemes and to optimize design, and rich knowledge and experience in architecture, structure, electrical, HVAC and fire protection related to interior design.
Age: 28 to 35 years old
Report to: General Manager of Infrastructure and Logistics Department
Best Candidate Source: from a design institute or cultural tourism and real estate company (having experience in cultural and architectural interior design)
Employment Commencement Date: November 22, 2020
Working Place: Beijing
Other Requirement: candidate could accept a 10-day business trip per month