1. Contacting potential eligible targets nationwide, and conducting preliminary inspections and screenings of eligible targets to promote investment and mergers;
2. Assisting the vice president in leading the professional team to do on-site inspection work and completing all transactional work in the transaction process;
3. Collecting and analyzing policies and development trends of related industries, and providing information support for the company's decision-making;
4. Analyzing the industry, source and competing products of the eligible area, and issuing a professional analysis report;
5. Assisting the vice president in completing the implementation of investment and merger projects in key strategic areas of the Group.
1. With a bachelor's degree or above from a university or college of 211 Project; candidate majoring in marketing, or economics, or law or related majors is preferred;
2. With more than five years of experience in investment in the private higher education;
3. Having a certain number of contacts/ eligible resource accumulation in the private higher education;
4. Having excellent capabilities in business negotiation and business relationship management;
5. Having strong self-regulated learning ability, with rigorous thinking, and good at discovering, analyzing and solving problems;
6. Being able to withstand work intensity and pressure and having passion and love for private higher education.
Age: 30 to 50 years old
Report to: Vice President for Investment
Best Candidate Source: from a higher education group or an investment institution focusing on higher education
Employment Commencement Date: November 10, 2020
Working Place: nationwide around the country, with an average of 15 working days per month
Other Requirement: males preferred
Salary: open to negotiation
Please send your resume to email:
Mr. Jiang 010-59306309
Copyright©️1999-2021 New Higher Education Group Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.