1. Responsible for the financial accounting of the companies directly under the management of the Group and the VIE company;
2. Responsible for VIE company’s financial procedure design and financial management system formulation;
3. Responsible for providing the company’s financial statements and relevant data;
4. Responsible for coordination with audit related work;
5. Other work as assigned by relevant leaders.
1. With a bachelor's degree or above from a university or college of 211 Project; candidate majoring in accounting, taxation or economic and business management is preferred;
2. With more than one year of experience in financial or tax management work; candidate with a title of intermediate accountant or above is preferred;
3. Having strong logical thinking, excellent communication and coordination skills;
4. Being rigorous, meticulous and patient in working, and having strong compression capability, with a strong self-drive capability;
5. Candidate with experience in using Yongyou NC is preferred.
Age: 28 to 40 years old
Report to: General Manager of Finance Department
Best Candidate Source: from the headquarters of listed company
Employment Commencement Date: November 12, 2020
Working Place: Beijing
Salary: open to negotiation
Please send your resume to email:
Mr. Jiang 010-59306309
Copyright©️1999-2021 New Higher Education Group Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.