1. Completing the recruitment work with high quality and high efficiency based on the current staffing and business development needs;
2. Using online recruitment platforms to publish recruitment needs and attract suitable talents;
3. Doing recruitment, selection, interview, hiring, and staff placement work;
4. Doing pre-employment testing and resume screening work;
5. Making use of various recruitment channels and platforms to meet the company's needs for talents;
6. Establishing an external talent pool.
1. With a bachelor's degree or above from a university or college of 211 Project; candidate majoring in human resource or marketing is preferred;
2. With more than two years of experience in recruitment; candidate with experience in headhunting company is preferred;
3. With rich experience in the discovery and introduction of talents, organization and personnel adjustment, and staff career design;
4. Having proficient skills in interviews, salary negotiations, employment commencement services, etc.;
5. Familiar with the recruitment process of large companies and mainstream recruitment channels;
6. Familiar with computer operation software and related personnel management software.
Age: 26 to 35 years old
Report to: General Manager of Human Resources
Best Candidate Source: from education industry, or large-scale Internet group
Employment Commencement Date: November 10, 2020
Working Place: Beijing
Salary: open to negotiation
Please send your resume to email:
Mr. Jiang 010-59306309
Copyright©️1999-2021 New Higher Education Group Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.